You’ve got it made in the sun with Natural Sunscreen (SPF 30)!
Our water-resistant, Zinc Oxide-powered, non-nano, broad-spectrum, UVA/UVB sun protection means no worries about harmful chemicals like oxybenzone or octinoxate. All ingredients are derived from natural sources—safer for you, safer for the environment!
Zinc Oxide; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Beeswax; Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil; Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil; Olea Eropaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil; Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter; Tocopherol
P R O B L E M : The sun can damage your skin even on cloudy days, causing it to burn in a matter of minutes. You should never go outdoors without first applying a sunscreen. But be careful. Not all sunscreens are created alike—some may even contain harmful chemicals.
S O L U T I O N : Our Natural Sunscreen (SPF 30) provides natural, effective UVA/UVB protection for the whole family, with no harmful chemicals. Because it's made with ingredients derived from natural sources, and the physical, sun-blocking power of Zinc Oxide, you can rely on it to keep you and your family confident and protected.
• Always apply before going outside during the day, even if it’s cloudy.
• When at the lake or pool, reapply every 80 minutes.
• Natural, broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
• Hydrates, protects and softens dry, chapped lips
• Safe, effective
• 100% natural Zinc Oxide
• Mega-moisturizing formula provides a soothing barrier to hydrate, nourish and protect.
• Formulated with rich emollients such as Sunflower Seed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to moisturize, soothe and condition dry skin.
• Natural Beeswax offers a moisturizing, velvety texture.
• Coconut Oil provides a pleasing safe scent.
• Offers all-weather protection, and one application offers up to 80 minutes’ water resistance.
• Tested for allergy
• Several tests have been performed on the side effects of octinoxate; results show that it may have a negative impact on the endocrine system.
• The most common sunscreens on the market contain chemical filters. These products typically include a combination of two to six of the following active ingredients: oxybenzone, avobenzone, octisalate, octocrylene, homosalate and octinoxate. Mineral sunscreens use zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide.
Norwex Makes Your Home a Safe Haven